ArgonFillips GM Application

ArgonFillips

Name:ArgonFillips

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:175931101

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:Its around 1022 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:Ok so i think its 7 becouse there is ton of new thing i learn every day about star wars 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Ok so i am made my way up to 2ndLT and i think as Offiicers Leadership and Communication is moust important so i think my self that my Communication and Leadership skills are relly good meaby 8/10 !

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:I do i will try to be as active as i can whan school start !

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Before i start this is relly big event i would love to make so if anyone else see it and like idea pls dont use it becouse i want to !
Ok short story so Jabba got info that he will be attacked(Tatooine will be attacked) by big CIS forces.So he Call republic for help and we say yes becouse jabba is our ally.     Now let me explain what i need on event 
8 V.I.Ps
3 GH-2Admins 1 SA
Ok so event start on main where i will Breaf hole venator becouse its Main and Event server event ok so i will say what is problem why he called us and also who is geting deployed (501st,327th,212th,1`04th).
OK so we will Warp in Hyperspace heading to tatooine planet system.

Ok so we will deploy regiments (501st,327th,212th,1`04th) after thay swich thay will go do RP with jabba and also Set up defence on planet.

Next part is Def of Venator and Droid deployment. Ok so CIS will warp in our system and start bombing our venator also PLTs can shine  in space while fighting in space on main on event we will deploy B1 and B2 and we will start Battle over Tatooine.

OK  this is short story of what i was planing !
I hope i have not miss spelled to much X)

Edited by ArgonFillips
missed something