voided

Baelfire

I will try to talk with all the TG on what they want in the tree and I will make a doc. I will then later bring it to a high council member to see what the council thinks about it.

I know there are people who would like to be TG but don't become it because it is by far the worst skiltree.

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, Taur said:

I will try to talk with all the TG on what they want in the tree and I will make a doc. I will then later bring it to a high council member to see what the council thinks about it.

I know there are people who would like to be TG but don't become it because it is by far the worst skiltree.

The tree was already decided along time ago. Also +1 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
6 hours ago, Arroyo said:

More like a bug report is needed

To be fair this certain issue has been brought up and shown to the higher ups before. Just nothing has ever happened with it. So thus why I made this to kind of bring it up to their attention again. Taur is currently working on getting a new tree passed through the council then it will probably be passed along to zim and such.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

It's been reported many times, the reason why it hasn't been worked on is because King David stopped working with SR and SR developers need permission from King David to change the code. 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic