Gearshift's Staff Application

RP Name: Ghost Company CPL Gearshift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116700407

VIP (Y/N):  No

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be admin because I enjoy helping people and I enjoy this server. Also, I enjoy this community and I would like to expand my role in the community.  I have been an admin before and I really enjoy being apart of the community. The community has impacted me a lot on the server because of my name, Sauce. I remember when I joined the server and everybody started calling me VSauce Michael. I thought it was quite funny and since then my name has been Sauce on most servers. This server is the server where I found my love and interest for star wars roleplay. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been playing Synergy since April/May. I guess I will talk about sports. I am a runner, thrower, swimmer, diver, and skier for my school. I enjoy star wars roleplay and tf2. Sorry for the short sentences I am not the best with talking about myself.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have been an admin, tmod, mod, head mod, and game master.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  103 hours

Thank you for reading my application.

Past: 501st SGM

Present: Ghost Company CPL

20 hours ago, Rackarain said:

-1 get more active on server.

He’s been on everytime I’ve been on 

+1 Great app, good trooper.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

How in the fuck is a CPL Gearshift???¿¿¿ 

+1