Spitfire's Wolffe Application

Spitfire

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========
Steam Name: Cory Baxter

RP Name: (God incarnate) Spitfire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105620145

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience: 

101st commander: Was 101st Commander back when synergy had 101st and I was the gateway between new players and the server I helped new players choose battalions and help train them for the tryouts ahead.

2 years of 104th experience (over synergy and icefuse before synergy) 

Wolfpack CPT: I was a wolfpack captain so I know all the skills of the Wolfpack so I know how to train and organize my troops accordingly. I was also CPT so I took on another leadership role leading my troops, telling them where and what to do and it was great.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Fit for the job, great leader with morals, love all the 104th members they're my family pretty much. All the members love me and will follow me into battle like the loyal brothers they are. I have 2 years of 104th experience over two servers (synergy and Icefuse before the synergy era). I'm an adapter and a charismatic negotiator capable of lightening up the most tense of situations and getting the job done even if it means losing my life.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I do

Availability: weekdays and weekends 10-12 AM to 9pm-3am usually unless I have plans

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: since the beginning but with a few LOA's

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: honestly I want them to better themselves and be happy with their time throughout my term. I want them to learn new things and make bonds with each other so we have the chemistry to work flawlessly without any goofs in the system. With my guidance I hope that everyone will become their best them.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Funny 1

+1 Only this man has the balls to put it in the actual thread. Also 104th is Currently INACTIVE. Amarite! (INSERT SARCASM FOR THOSE WHO CANT SENSE IT)

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

This man has achieved something in the 104th that no one else has. He didn't get kicked out once, not twice, not even 3 times, he got kicked 4 times out of the same battalion AND he is not even blacklisted. This is what I call an achieveme and dedication to a battalion.

Give this man Wolffe already

-1 because this is a meme

Edited by Taur

Good sir. If you are going to make an application please make sure that you are:

Not meming

Correct rank to apply

Not advertising in the 104th Discord.

DENIED

(You may apply for another CMD position in 30 days)

• Agree 1

British