CWRP - Barts Staff Application

RP Name: 4thNC ARCT SFC Bart

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244163068

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to be an administrator because I would love to help the server. At times normally late at night the staff team is normally asleep. Me on the other hand am up late nights and would be able to help in the early, early mornings. I am very active normally playing 12+ hours a day so don't worry about inactivity. I am a pretty nice guy and am quite respectful. I try to have a bit of fun on the server but most of the time I am quite serious. I really like to help and will try to drop RP whenever just to do tickets. I also would love to become GM and host events and help with events to make the server even better than it already is.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Nick but I go by Bart mostly. I play a bit of sports IRL such as Football, Basketball, and Track. I love working on computers and love to build them.  I have played a lot of GMOD in the past and will continue playing this great game. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, DankRP-Admin, The Order-Community Supervisor then a head admin, Zero Hour- Super Admin and a few other servers the have shut down.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   306h 06m 16s

Edited by [SR] Bart