Huski's Staff Application

Huskie

RP Name:Huski

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:156379952

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to be an administrator because this is suck an amazing server,Its insane how positive the community is and there are little to no minges.I have dedicated all of my time lately to this server because i would love to see it grow.I feel like with a positive staffing community the server could be perfected.I wil admit that some things on the server areent polished yet and i would love to help out with perfecting those flaws.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I dont really know what to put here pretty much like everyone else on the server i play alot of video games.I play lacrosse and football every other year or so.I run almost every morning.I dont like wearing socks it feels weird.

Do you have any previous staff experience?GamingLight Military Roleplay as a moderator

Unfortunately at this time we have decided to deny your application for staff due to poor community feedback/Lack Of Detail in Application.

You may reapply for the position in 30 days, on September 9th.

Use this time to improve yourself as an applicant.