Admin Abuse: Tomas

RP Name: Null Jedi Commander Tomas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Admin abuse, killing outside Citadel

Explain the situation: During a Null-claimed ffa, Null 10 Jaing Skirata was given a green laser minigun and  red-laser blaster shotgun pistol in the sim by a cloaked noclip admin. After the sim ended, CG ESS TR1 Athiux saw the admin outside the citadel (who's name was Null Jedi Commander Tomas) and, after questioning him, was RDMed by the admin in front of me(104th SGT3 Puck), a 212th Pilot Ketter, and 101st TR3 Foxie. Athiux then made a ticket for the issue that was accepted by GM 2LT Mike.

Evidence (If applicable): CG ESS TR1 Athiux's perspective, 212th Pilot Ketter's perspective, and 101st TR3 Foxie's perspective along with the following screenshots confirming his identity.0E86DAF84C54F11B042C977B1A2ACB7A04A59F25

15EF28A996E30987690ED690B7D32401D058985A

Your evidence doesn't support your claim at all so you don't have actual proof of what happened. You need ether video proof or a screenshot of the RDM log and giving them weapons. Your screenshot shows that yes he cloaked and there was a sim, that's it.

Woah ok, was I noclipping around the cit cloaked and killing yes, I was in TS with NULL and killing Ordo and Jiang and I kept killing each of them, and we were giggling about it, it was early morning, not a lot was going on, and it was all in good fun I did hit Puck a couple times on accident trying to hit Ordo, killing him, when I gave Jaing weapons it was because he had shown me how effective he was a jepacking and shooting and I told him to try it with a couple of different weapons, nothing more than that.  Now on to the one thing I do feel I did wrong and that was RDMing Athiux, I came out of cit on my way to AFK in the wall and heard something along the lines of, "I killed you because you knocked me down to 9 health." So I shot him, and went and cooked breakfast.  Was it right? No. Was it stupid? Yes. Was it worth a staff abuse claim, I guess Medic and Rush will decide that, so there you go, that is what I did.

• Agree 1

Woah, alright im going to point out some discrepancies right here, (and maybe i dont have a say in this, but guess what? im going to state my opinion)

They were in a sim, a NULL claimed sim, okay, in sims, (if my administrative knowledge isn't outdated) You can spawn weapons for people inside the sim, if requested to do so, this is coming from someone that held countless sims and events. i doubt theres anything wrong with spawning a weapon inside of a sim. Was he killing anyone else inside the sim? besides the people he was in the channel with, i can tell you right now this happens all the time my friend, thats nothing. Now the RDM outside of the sim? it wasnt right, w.e. call a CG to arrest him. plain and simple. Not really any need for a staff abuse report when 

1: the sim thing is invalid 

2: In game killing can be handled by in game means (CG)

• Agree 1