RP Name:

TR 101st SSL Commander Forge

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:76791814

Battalion/Area you are applying for:

101st Battalion (Not Just Training)

Experience:

101st Commander: 3 weeks and hope to go further with my career in the 101st

187th Lieutenant: Unknown time (Only on Icefuse)

Why should you become a Commander?:

I have been with the battalion for a while now and I believe i have enough experience to become the BCMD of the 101st. For about three weeks now i have been one of the commanders of the 101st and i have been the previous BCMD's right hand man. Being able to have the ability to train new recruits when they join is actually fun to me unlike others and it feels rewarding at the end of the day. I have worked along side most of my men for the past month and formed a bond so great they would follow me to the next generation of recruits. I try to talk with every other battalion as much as possible to better the link between each battalion, this way there is no big fallout between one another. I am also always on the server when i can and that is most of every day.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?

Yes i do

Availability:

Any time depending on my current week schedule for work.

I am mostly on between the hours of 9 PM EST - 5:30 AM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

125 HRS (or since the server started)

Do you have a microphone?

Hell Yes i have a Microphone

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?

I plan to have my men host daily training on Faces, Formations, and trigger discipline to better the new recruits or current battalion members. I hope to recruit more members the the 101st's cause and bring us to being a full battalion by the end of my time as the BCMD. I plan to slow down on promotions within the officer ranks  due to how i will be watching over each officer to make sure they deserve a promotion to the next rank.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes i understand.

+1 Forge has outstanding leadership. He has always been my right hand when it comes to making decisions within the 101st  battalion. He is dedicated, outgoing, and overall; a great member to the community. I would definitely feel safe and comfortable knowing that if Forge does take the reins of BCMD he will do great things, and to keep the 101st as strong as it is now! *Fingers crossed for you buddy!* 

-- Former: 101st Battalion Commander/ Current: Ahsoka Tano

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I always see forge putting in work for 101st -501st MEDO SROVR CMD Woeny

+1 for my friend Forge.

Forge has passion for his troops, he gives second chances to those that are deserving. He gives his time to his battalion before anything else. Training the troops even when other officers are around he is willing to train them on his own time, giving himself to his battalion, sacrificing himself to those that are in need of training's and in need of new battalions. I respect him above all else in our battalion and I respect him above 95% of the EVERYONE on the server. You couldn't ask for a human with higher morals or more dedication to their battalion.

He may follow in the footsteps of Naavi but he is not merely a shadow of his (soon to be) former Commander, He is his own human. He has his own redeeming qualities and I if I had to choose to follow behind anyone else, I choose Forge without a doubt.