Pratt's First Event

Pratt

Name: Battalion Commander Jet

Who helped (If applicable):  Quill, Matra, Ghoul, and Maxx

Event Name:  Trando Senator 

Summary of the story: A group of trandosians came onto the ship and senators and their guards. They were toured around the ship and then ended up attacking and taking a naval hostage. The hostage was killed durng the fighting. The CIS also came to the aid of the trandos and blew up skygate and released a few droids before realizing their people were captured and they left. The captured trandos were taken to SOBDE bunks where they were tortured and information was revealed about who was sent and what they came for. Count Dooku sent them and they were looking for info on the ships and bases of the republic. RIP Naval Gabe.

What was the result of the event?: The trandos were interrogated. Count Dooku was found to be the sender of the hunters. and the last trando was killed while leaving on his ship

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Sorry I didn't get to all parts of the ship with droid spawning it was already laggy and I didn't want people crashing.

• Agree 1
Just now, Banker said:

-1 the negotiation was shit they didn't want to negotiate and i saw no action apart from a few jedi chasing a trando

The action was minimal because of lag. Nothing can be done about that. The event jobs made negotiation realistic, they didn't want to give information up and then just die. He did want to negotiate, but he just wasn't stupid about it.