Max - This is just the start - Part 1(CG)

Max

Name: Max

Who helped (If applicable): Laski - Korm

Event Name: This is just the start - Part 1

Summary of the story: On the planet Tatooine in a city called Mos Eisley, corruption and violence spreads. They called to the Republic to help save this great city. The Republic duty is to restore order to this very populated zone. Now with this being said a lot of rumors and speculation has been going around. Some things about infected others about the end of this great city. With gangs on the rise the Republic has sent a squad of Coruscant guard to check things out.

What was the result of the event?: The CG wiped all of the infected and wiped most of the gangs but it seems that gang members with there pet infected escaped and we need to follow them and stop this once and for all or the galaxy will see a dramatic event.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Edited by Max
  • Agree 1

It started with RP, a tense standoff, a false arrest that almost had us second guess the high command. Once we were set straight things got interesting, tensions rose as we confronted the trando, when he opened fire I started feeling the pressure. Saw a guy go down, a firefight broke out, then for the next 15 minutes like a real firefight, we inched our way to the alleys. Oh, my God, it was such a blast, so intense and perfectly balanced between incredibly challenging but doable with the right communication. This event really helped us perfect our battle comms and acted as a great stress test. Your work as a GM specifically was excellent, the spawning was almost oppressive, but we realized if we worked together we could push through. I can't repeat enough how fun it was when the infected overran the city, the standoff between the Marshal and Fox, testing our morals, leading the charge of CG into that city was exhilarating. I am still riding off the high man, that's how good it was. 

Great RP, atmosphere, combat, horde mode, and setting. You really put us into a position where the only way to succeed was the best teamwork possible. And we did it. Thanks Max!

+1

Edited by Xray
  • Agree 2