Salvation's Staff Application

Salvation

RP Name: 501st TR1 ACJT Salvation // Jedi Knight Sentinel Salvation

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125903662

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Hello, I'm Salvation and thanks for reading my staff app! There are many different reasons to why I would like to be an administrator on Synergy. One, I enjoy this server a lot, I would like to get more involved in the server. Two, I like and am very interested in staffing on servers, I have staff experience on other serious rp servers (icefuse) and I staffed on superior servers for a while. Three, I'm a very helpful person and I like to help people out. As staff I can get an opportunity to do a lot more of this. Four, Because I know that I'm capable to staff very well, and I would like to do that on this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, I'm Salvation. I like to game on PC, I mainly play G-Mod, (currently 8,333 Hours on the game.) I love serious rp servers on gmod, (synergy is the only server I play, and I don't think that will change). Irl, I enjoy sports such as Baseball, Football, Surfing and BMX. This is a little about myself. (didn't want to include too much irl)

Edited by Salvation

Unfortunately at this time we have decided to deny your application for staff due to poor community feedback/Lack of Detail in Application.

You may reapply for the position in 30 days, on September 7th.

Use this time to improve yourself as an applicant.