Ducky Staff app

Ducky

RP Name:  SC SS 2ndLT Ducky

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:59124141

Timezone: UTC+8 (basically 12 hours ahead of US, so 1am est = 1pm next day)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I can keep my composure when everything goes hell and also i was a mod on icefuse so i have that experience that may help me to deal with any situation that might arise. I also want to reach to vet admin so that when people are on at night they will not feel bored as I will apply for game maker and help create events for them to do something. I also want to be staff as I can help be a bridge between the community and the staff team and help CC with their first steps in the server and guide them along as they progress through the ranks and helping them in many different area like question,white listing,etc etc.I also want to remove minges from the community as i believe that when minges are in the community, the new comers will have a bad impression of the server that the staff aren't doing their jobs and will leave the server.I want to be a staff member so that in future, if a game maker also wish to make an event, i can be there to help him (eg spawning NPC,building,spawning vehicles etc etc). I want to be part of the staff team as at night times i see very few staff as it is night and most staff are playing in the morning and since im a night player i can help the staff team by taking some of the load from other staff and help people with problems. I also want to help this community because during my time on icefuse , i was classified under inactive as people didnt know i was a night player and thought i played in the mornings.That gave me a bad impression that the higher ups simply dont care about the lower ranking staff members as it happened to me again after 1 month

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an active night player (since i live at in singapore). I left the server after what i've heard from many different people about how the owner was only going for money and doesn't care for the community and i want to help people as i always love helping others and when there are questions that need to be answered,i'll answer the question to the best of my abilities and if i really cant find an answer, i'll consult other staff members and get back to the question ASAP. I also know the lore behind the star wars universe and using the lore, i can create an event for the server for everyone to enjoy.

Edited by Ducky
Join new battalion so change of name

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an Overseer+ by August 13th to conduct your interview.

If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.