Hi, just wanted to post to introduce myself to the community

Hey guys, it's scarce staff communication at icefuse.... Sorry I'll start over.

Hello, my name is Soul. I want to start this off with a friendly gesture towards the community. I can't wait for this ship to take off! I am so hyped and it's unreal. This new server means the world to me and a lot of others so I am going to try my hardest to make sure it does! I am going to put all of my efforts in to make it great! Let's take a second and look at all the great memories ( the one thing icefuse can't take away from me) back at icefuse. I'll start this off by saying, wow the 212th is a family. I wasn't expecting so much when I first joined but holy cow I was so surprised at the family the 212th had. My first shout-out is going to Billiam like seriously these people you have organized look up to you and we appreciate what you do for the 212th. #Notmydadtho. It is really humbling though to play with all these guys and actually be apart of something great.

Now this is a little section about me. Hi my real name is Corey, I am a twenty-one year old man and I love star wars rp. I work at a factory making steering and suspension parts for 4x4 trucks and heavy pitman trucks and what not. I am also going to college part-time while I work as a full-time employee. I've been working for  two years at this factory and they are paying for my education if I come to work for them as an Mechanical Engineer. I love working for them and they are a great company. I appreciate them for the opportunity they gave me! Other than that, I am going to end this article with quote by my most cherished member of icefuse,

"Get him out of here."-Corvezeo, CEO of Icefuse Networks (Referencing Joah Ban)

Was just a meme bois.

1 hour ago, Soul said:

I'll start this off by saying, wow the 212th is a family. I wasn't expecting so much when I first joined but holy cow I was so surprised at the family the 212th had. My first shout-out is going to Billiam like seriously these people you have organized look up to you and we appreciate what you do for the 212th. #Notmydadtho. It is really humbling though to play with all these guys and actually be apart of something great.

+1

First thing I just need to say; the 212th is just like a family. Everyone there is friendly and united. Sure we have our rough times here and there but more often than not we work as a team, as a battalion. Billiam did a superb job at making the 212th feel like a home, like a family. You'll find yourself in less than a week opening up to everyone. This was what made me stay at Icefuse. Now that we're all coming here... its like Daddy Billiam is bringing us to our new summer beach house down in Miami Florida. Let me tell ya, the view looks great.

Second, COREY IN THE HOUSE! Shitty meme but it had to be made.

Good luck with your education and work Corey! We should talk about gym and car stuff sometime eh? Haha.

Soul of 212th

- Jagger

Edited by Jagger
Corey in the house, he's the man

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

7 minutes ago, Jagger said:

+1

First thing I just need to say; the 212th is just like a family. Everyone there is friendly and united. Sure we have our rough times here and there but more often than not we work as a team, as a battalion. Billiam did a superb job at making the 212th feel like a home, like a family. You'll find yourself in less than a week opening up to everyone. This was what made me stay at Icefuse. Now that we're all coming here... its like Daddy Billiam is bringing us to our new summer beach house down in Miami Florida. Let me tell ya, the view looks great.

Second, COREY IN THE HOUSE! Shitty meme but it had to be made.

Good luck with your education and work Corey! We should talk about gym and car stuff sometime eh? Haha.

Soul of 212th

- Jagger

for sure lol