If a battalion had to go, who would it be?(ROUND 2)

Guest Rauner

If you had to remove a battalion, who would support being removed? Round 2  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Rauner

Time to start round 2 so I can finish my research. If you could vote please, that would be greatly appreciated. Nothing will actually happen, just getting a community feel

Edited by Rauner
Guest Rauner
9 minutes ago, Zim said:

Astonished you all hate CO so much.

I would love to know why since they had almost 20 votes last round and are growing in the lead here by so much. I guess the community really hates CO.

3 minutes ago, Rauner said:

I would love to know why since they had almost 20 votes last round and are growing in the lead here by so much. I guess the community really hates CO.

Out of those 3 CO is something I just don't like :) people are nice though

Edited by Lucky
Guest Rauner
2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Out of those 3 CO is something I just don't like :) people are nice though

Is there a reason why you dislike them, because I have my issues with them too and don't necessarily want them here, but I would love to here others perspective.

2 hours ago, Rauner said:

Time to start round 2 so I can finish my research. If you could vote please, that would be greatly appreciated. Nothing will actually happen, just getting a community feel

You forgot to put 501st on here. @Lucky 

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Guest Rauner
2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I am sorry but Covert Ops in my opinion was not necessary to add to SOBDE or the server.

My biggest issue was, for them to be added we needed to remove something and they didn't even choose a battalion, they choose SC which anyone could become and have clone. When they were added, they just cramped up the server more and didn't take into count an already full population