How do you think I am doing?? -Spec Reg CMD Black

The reason I made this post is I want to know how I am doing in my regiment since I am trying to expand my skills and watch over every battalion and make sure they are all running properly (In the Specialized Regiment) I need to know what I am lacking. With that people have not spoken to me except for the BCMDs in the battalion for what I can do with the battalions so I want to get a perspective point from everyone even those outside the regiment so I know if I'm doing bad or good as Reg. Please give me your honest opinion there will be no flamming on this post which means (No fighting over whos right or wrong) and I want people to be honest since I need to know what I should improve on. All those who leave their opinions and give proper criticism will be
 accounted for and ill try to benefit the specialized Regiment from what you tell me, thank you!

Before I went on LOA you were doing absolutely amazing. Very active, great communication with the battalions you oversee. Always trying to do training to make battalions on top of their game, and overall just a great guy to hang around with. Keep it up.

-Wolfpack CMD Dash 44

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png