Mocaris - Game Maker Application.

Mocaris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: 41st Jedi General Eeth Koth

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28527875

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Don't believe you can check it. but since launch I've played. According to steam past two weeks is approx 55 hours on gmod, and the only server I play is synergy.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Very good, leadership includes being former gray Jedi leader on another place, and currently Leader of guardians for the Jedi on here. I can communicate well and don't have issues taking time to explain in detail any subject a player may need more information on.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A fairly straight forward event, Would be the republic receiving a distress signal from a stranded trooper, he will try to explain the story of how they got overrun on the mission they were on and how all his battalion was seriously wounded, or killed, as the republic sends units to help save what is left of his battalion it will turn out the rest died out and disguised droids took to hiding on the ship to attempt a surprise attack on any rescue force that is sent, as this happens to distract the republic General Grievous and a droid will attempt to go and steal data from the republic as another droid plants explosives to take out the communication systems, The end goal of it all is to take what data they can from the republic to use for future missions.