Number's staff application

RP Name: Number (TR GM 4thSRS SGM Number)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54917029

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I wish for this server to be my new home.  I want to help it grow and keep the people who wish it harm away.  I look to hepl people when ever I can, as a trainer I try to train as much as possible.  This community is going to go in a great direction, and I want to be part of it, I want to be here in the begging to see how it flourishes into something better then some other servers I've been on.  I have an extensive staff history, the reason is because usually when I join a server I get dedicated to it and want to help the server and be part of that community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Well, I'm 23 and I've been playing Gmod roleplay servers for around 6-7 years.  I am going to work as a corrections officer here shortly and gonna make a career out of it.  Other them working for money I drink alcohol and play on here because I have no life.  Not much else about myself that I know of, but I guess if you want to know me personallity wise, I'm pretty laid back and like to have fun *wink*.  So, yeah I'm not fully interesting, but I'm human I guess?

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an Overseer+ by August 12th to conduct your interview.

If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.