Job specific buffs

Name: Doom/Chambers/Carter

Suggestion: Give Specific Jobs buffs that make sense for that job.

Implementation: Going to be work but just editing job classes

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: Heavy/ GM Support

Change: Give Heavy's/ Support Trooper the Armor Buff.

Add or Change: Change.

Job: ARF

Change: Give ARF speed boost.

Add or Change: Change

Job: ARC

Change: Give ARC Damage boost.

or Change: Change

Other: These would specifically be only for the jobs and would add to a battalion specific buffs.

Heres a scenario to try to explain it.

41st vs DU 

41st has a speed advantage that allows them to maneuver around easily while DU has the extra armor that allows them to take damage.

DU now has ARF that can keep up and react to 41st while 41st has gained some troopers that can tank damage for them.

This is an idea I had floating around after a similar thread which removed all battalion buffs and did job specific buff but I think doing this would be easier and allows normal troopers to still have a buff that makes sense for that battalion 

+1

Mainly because of the ARC damage thing, right now there's not a lot of things making ARC interesting...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I’d take this as a feed back round. Is this just for one battalions or all. If it’s just for one then you’re getting a bunch of bonuses with nothing in return. If it’s for all you’re gonna have to clear this with a lot of BCMD’s that only let suggestions for their battalion go through them. I feel like this idea is like communism. Looks nice on paper. But once you try to implement it it’s gonna go to hell in a minute. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, conillim said:

I’d take this as a feed back round. Is this just for one battalions or all. If it’s just for one then you’re getting a bunch of bonuses with nothing in return. If it’s for all you’re gonna have to clear this with a lot of BCMD’s that only let suggestions for their battalion go through them. I feel like this idea is like communism. Looks nice on paper. But once you try to implement it it’s gonna go to hell in a minute. 

Yeah Imma just void this until I have a chance to bring up the idea at the BCMD meeting