Matt Rea

RP Name: CC 3154 Matt
Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:433212127
Date of Ban: 2018

Length of Ban: 7 days

Offense: referencing order 66
Banned By: Jedi General Keelyvine Reus
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because the ban reason is stupid and it was in ooc.  That is weird that you get banned for saying something that happened in the movies in chat
Evidence to support your claims:Disconnect: Banned by Jedi General Keelyvine Reus for 7 days. Reason: referencing Order 66.

and chat logs

2 minutes ago, Matt Rea said:

Still what kind of rule is that. Banning a new player for saying something like that in ooc chat is stupid.

The rules are quite clearly written out, its not hard jesus 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

neutral, I don’t know if you’re new to SWRP or not but you’re not aloud to reference it in anyway just for the sole factor that it’s the order that kills all the Jedi, plus you should’ve picked up the fact that this is a serious server and we have not that much tolerance to something like that

hi Matt, I'm keelyvine reus aka Freck.

Being banned for referencing Order 66 is server rules and 7 days is the appropriate ban length - 

Now If i am correct. You watched someone else get banned for doing the same thing and then you did it aswell... You knew it was ban worthy as someone just got banned for it before you said it and you still made the decision to reference the Order.

Sadly this is going to have to be denied and you will wait out the 7 day ban. 

• Agree 2

British