Lyonaxis Game Master Application

Lyonaxis

Name: Lyonaxis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127255358

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 104th ARFL IT CPT Lyonaxis has played for 1100:10:16.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: around 4 I don't know too much 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: It's not the best but I would say decent 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Alright.

Backstory: An Republic Cargo Ship gets hit by an asteroid Killing the engines and everything the ship slowly drifts away.

Now the event: In the event, the Republic Ship would detect and nearby ship about to hit right into the Venator doing a lot of damage. Clones will be sent out to investigate once they land on the ship they'll find Captian Logs and find out a whole story of what happened on this ship. They'll might also find droids that will help the Republic. While all that is going on the CIS finds the Venator and the attack the ship the clones will be sent back after they make sure the ship doesn't crash into the Venator. 

End of event: The event will end with the Republic pushing back the CIS with the help of the droids they find (If they do find droids) 

• Agree 1

spacer.png