Forum pictures

Does anyone know why some people can't change their profile pictures or the cover photo because I have that problem and it is driving me nuts at this point because I'm not even this character anymore xD

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

3 hours ago, Extinzion said:

Does anyone know why some people can't change their profile pictures or the cover photo because I have that problem and it is driving me nuts at this point because I'm not even this character anymore xD

I can't edit my bio either does anyone else have this issue?

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Riddler said:

You don't know me so you can't make that statement xD, I enjoy being myself so cheers 

I don't need to know, nor do I care. What I do know is you have beef with me because your power playing boy friend washington got banned by me for pulling some real snake shit.

But hey, retards gotta stick together I guess.

If I had beef with you I'd been posting forum threads left right and centre about how bullshit it all was, he's my friend yes? problem? and you judge people off assumptions all the time, big boy on his big stall, grow up and actually respect people for once in life boy. 

I called you out way back before any of that happened *Claps*

6 minutes ago, Riddler said:

If I had beef with you I'd been posting forum threads left right and centre about how bullshit it all was, he's my friend yes? problem? and you judge people off assumptions all the time, big boy on his big stall, grow up and actually respect people for once in life boy. 

I called you out way back before any of that happened *Claps*

You already do have beef since you're biting.

The only reason you aren't posting threads left right and center is because you'd get beat out by the community for defending a snake. As for judging people off assumptions, you're kind of being a hypocrite yourself, now aren't you? I respect many a man, you began by being an internet twat case. You aren't deserving of my respect.

What exactly did you call me out on? You've never even spoken to me. So again, "and you judge people off assumptions all the time".

My pedestal is pretty low, hard to believe I know. But since you're such a fan of low-hanging fruit (if you catch my drift), you would be the kind of guy to pull the victim card because I have this silly little title under my name.

If it was as high as you'd like to think you would be banned.

No, I'm not posting shit because what is the point in drama xD, you throw childish comments out, set an example for once aye? I don't want your respect fk that. 

I'm pretty sure you're what you call "Internet Twat Case" with a comment like "defending your boyfriend" what are you 10?

I'm aloud to throw my views out there, couldn't give a damn if I was shot down for it or not? but trust me I'm not one to stay quiet if shit is happening and if I wanted to challenge your decision I'd done it already *thinking*

8 minutes ago, Riddler said:

No, I'm not posting shit because what is the point in drama xD, you throw childish comments out, set an example for once aye? I don't want your respect fk that. 

I'm pretty sure you're what you call "Internet Twat Case" with a comment like "defending your boyfriend" what are you 10?

I'm aloud to throw my views out there, couldn't give a damn if I was shot down for it or not? but trust me I'm not one to stay quiet if shit is happening and if I wanted to challenge your decision I'd done it already *thinking*

You must be some kind of internet bad ass.

2 hours ago, Riddler said:

Forum Mod, Forum BossMan, Forum Director whatever 

I didn't know this was an opinion.

I'm not like Joah, I'm not gonna ban you for throwing unnecessary shade and being an assclown on the forums. I enjoy taking the piss out of people like yourself.

Yea, I definitely set an example on an online community forums. Sorry, that's just unrealistic, who's gonna care if you act professional online?

No one.

The illusion of professionalism doesn't garner any respect, it makes you look like a complete fool.

Just now, Extinzion said:

The moment when someone just wants a little help and it goes to something completely unrelated :/

I've actually been looking into this issue, but I can't seem to find an actual problem.

Does it give you an error message when you try and change your profile picture?

6 minutes ago, Jek said:

I've actually been looking into this issue, but I can't seem to find an actual problem.

Does it give you an error message when you try and change your profile picture?

I click on upload and literally nothing happens, I try to put in an URL and I get an error saying "That type is not allowed"

Edited by Extinzion

Just now, Extinzion said:

I click on upload and literally nothing happens, I try to put in an URL and I get an error saying "That type is not allowed"

Can you show me the picture you're trying to upload?

24 minutes ago, Riddler said:

Not posting shit. Posts shit. Good job. You're an idiot.  You clearly have some something to prove or you wouldn't sit here acting like a fucking toddler.

9 minutes ago, Extinzion said:

Thanks ^^

If you can, see if you can change it now that the picture has changed.

The actual picture you were trying to remove might've been corrupted since mods & I rolled back the server a solid 18-24 hours a few days ago.

1 minute ago, Jek said:

If you can, see if you can change it now that the picture has changed.

The actual picture you were trying to remove might've been corrupted since mods & I roll backed the server a solid 18-24 hours a few days ago.

I can use the URL option now but the upload still doesn't work :P