Oxen's Formal Request for Admin

Oxen

RP Name: Oxen (TR GM 4thRL Commander Oxen)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18216564

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There is only one real reason I have thought about being an administrator and that is my love of the role play server. The idea of working my way up to being able to assist, create and lead future events is something that I believe I would be good at. The aspect of roleplay along with leadership, respect, honor and personal integrity is something I hold dear. I have portrayed these same concepts and characters since the first day playing Garry Mod’s StarWars roleplay server (from Icefuse to here). Those that have dealt with me, believe (and hope they understand) it is the kind of person I am and how I can assist the current and future players of Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Prior military 14 years, current contractor (10years), father of 4 and married to the same women for the past 23 years. I enjoy playing games, meeting new people and learning things. I expect everyone regardless of their position and rank to be treated and treat others with the same level of respect.  If the Admins are not required to keep a level of professionalism, it is not a place for me.

+1 one of the best commanders i have in the gm leads well and does his job with passion. definitely a good pick for staff.

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3