Eduji's Semi-serious Neyo Ap

Eduji

Steam Name: Eduji

RP Name: Eduji

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:87326678

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 91st Neyo

Experience: A very short list, as I've only been in the 91st (and now the 501st, though that barely counts). I first joined the server on December 12, 2016, and the day after that I joined the 91st. After that, I never seriously considered ever going to another battalion, as the 91st was my home - I'd sometimes say "I'm loyal to the 91st, not the people in it." And I've stuck through with that loyalty as much as I could, after many different occasions when the 91st was in jeopardy. I just realized this probably isn't the proper section for this spiel, so I'll just talk about more relevant stuff

I climbed the ranks of the 91st several times, as I had to restart them several times. The first time was on Icefuse, I had gotten badly burnt out and I had a lot of stuff going on, so I resigned. When I came back, I was at PVT and I climbed the ranks back up to officer - which is when the split to Synergy happened, and I was promoted to CPT. After that, I made my way up to Commander. But, once again, I was burnt out, so I willingly asked for a demotion and got sent down to CSM. However, as I have no respect for that rank, I demoted myself to Private, after which I somehow got back up to 2ndLT, which is where I am now. I excluded some details, and probably forgot some, but you get the gist of it.

In short, I've been a high ranking 91st a lot.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Like I said, I have seen the 91st at its best, and at its worst. I've seen many different commanders for it and I know how it works, and how it doesn't. I would work to combine the best aspects of each of these, and remove the worst (vague, am I right?). Basically, the 91st has often had problems with recruiting people. We would need to reach out to people who know the best ways to recruit people, and use more strategies than just commsing in that we're recruiting, because that honestly rarely works. Speeder training is also a big thing we'd need to improve on. Having consistent opportunities for people to train for it, as well as having it more organized. The leadership system that we used to have was flawed. We would have a single person who would never actually do training for their branch, then the branch would die, then the battalion would die. We need more people who can train for a specific thing, so that the absence of a single person wont totally butt fuck the branch. Coordination between different battalions is also very important. We need to build a good relationship with the other battalions, one such that we truly feel like brothers, not just brothers in arms. To do so, we would have to talk with their commanding officers and make several different agreements, such as: Training together, working together during events, friendly interactions on ship, etc. NEXT, the docs that we have would need to be refined. I am still in possestion of several docs that we used to use, but they were not very well distributed. It seemed like everyone had their own way of doing things, with no regard for how the BCMD wants it done (I know I did). This makes for a very not unified battalion, which ends up with people leaving to go elsewhere. I had seem many hopefuls leave for different homes because they wanted a better RPing experience, which the 91st was never really able to achieve. We need to be more strict, we need more unification, we need more organization, we need help.

Disclaimers: I am not the best choice for commander. I am writing this application purely as a backup for if no one else worth shit applies. I can not effectively revive a battalion, and I have no experience leading an entire battalion. I go inactive often, but I would try my damnedest to not do so if I'm commander Neyo. I titles this application as "semi-serious" just so that people know I am not the best candidate. I saw that Medic is running. I am positive he is a better choice.

Q and A:

Will you go inactive?   Possible

Are you dedicated to Synergy?   Somewhat

Will you uphold all of the rules of the server?   Partially

Will you be able to revive the 91st?   Doubtful

Do you have the experience to run an entire battalion?   Probably not

Do you care about the date of the 91st?   Yes

Should you be commander?   No

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yeperoo, I even have a bit of an in-character speech planned out for if I ever get Neyo.

Availability: IDK man, I'm inactive AF right now. I'd probably be more active if I got Neyo, but no promises.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: since its beginning. Was on Icefuse since December 12, 2016.

Do you have a microphone?: yea

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Alive

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I would hope that I would actually get removed if that happened. I've been through too many commanders who went inactive, and we were left leaderless for weeks (this is what kills battalions). Even if they don't die right during that, death comes soon. but yeah i understand.