I've got the moves like Jagger.

Hey whats up everybody BCNS Gaming Her-

Kidding. Sorry I'm memer.

Hey guys! I'm one of the many hopping on this hype train for Joah's clone wars server. Most of my Star Wars RP experience prior to this was on IFN. I was a nobody, someone who laid low in the background watching you guys have your time in the spotlight. Shoutout to the 212th, you guys are my boys. Shoutout to all the cool people I met from Icefuse that are coming here! Shoutout to Odyssey for yelling at the 187th and their Commander Faoeoa at the time for a mission gone sour on Tatooine. You know the order was to get on your needs and suck Odyssey off, Faoeoa; and good soldiers follower orders.... 

Enough of that... I just wanted to say hello to everyone and open myself up to the community. I'm a pretty open guy and easygoing, I befriend almost everyone I see on the server. You'll see me around, I'm a hard guy to miss haha. I'm funny, friendly, but most of all I'm serious. Those from the 212th know me very well, I worked hard in the battalion. I rose the ranks rather quickly and gained the praise of many lower ranks and higher ups. I look to continue this trend here on Synergy, but on a server wide scale. I wish to contribute to the server and just have a fun time playing with everyone here. Whether its out on the frontlines or slapping each other in bunks; I'll be seeing you boys soon!

And remember,

I've got the Moves Like Jagger. 

• Agree 3

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x