Voided (Situation has been resolved)

The whole situation with @BadDog has been cleared as it was a misunderstanding but my report against Stix still applies. The only evidence I have is the copy and pasted console logs  "104th PLTI CPL Nico was killed by 501st TCL ARC COVR CMD Echo with a dc17m_at_rocket2".  Anybody in the Med bay at the time can also confirm this. Those people include from my knowledge, Taur, Natsu, me and Baddog

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Nice job speaking to me because I miss clicked when i tabbed back in game I'm realling enjoying this if you wanted to resvole this I said to you transfer the AOS to my Jedi I didn't realize you did AOS we if we can talk about it I can explain but you didn't you took a simple mistake out of context @Chop I am on TS now if you wanna talk about it and I will explain my side

• Disagree 1

I don't see that much evidence tbh but i could have been a miss click , tabbing back in game , or you were in the blast radius... tbh what mike said about Stix i think is true you can do some stupid shit sometimes imma -1 this due to lack of evidence and no screenshots.

- LTC Tup/Bleach

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, Stix said:

Nice job speaking to me because I miss clicked when i tabbed back in game I'm realling enjoying this if you wanted to resvole this I said to you transfer the AOS to my Jedi I didn't realize you did AOS we if we can talk about it I can explain but you didn't you took a simple mistake out of context @Chop I am on TS now if you wanna talk about it and I will explain my side

That sounds like a lot of "Mishaps" in one occurrence and I feel this isn't the full story. sorry man

The whole situation has been cleared with Stix as we have discussed the situation and  I believe his word. So if somebody could lock this for me it would be most appreciated.

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient