RP Name:

GM 4thSRCM (Support Regiment Combat Medic) SGM Joel

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:95371345

Male.

Timezone:

Mountain Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (six sentences max):

I believe I should be an administrator due to my love for community. I could give two shits about being ambitious about promotions as long as I get the chance to be put into fun experiences.The reason I like being a trainer is because I want to meet more of the community and see all the cool people and help them out as much as possible, and being an administrator can easily give me the same experience. I have a good attitude towards putting the community progression in front of my own in game progression and believe that it's an admins duty to put people who play on the server and make everything so entertaining first. I also have previous experience (down in the other section) which really helped shape my outlook on gaming communities and how weird it can seem at a first glance. Helping new people into it by making sure their experience isn't ruined by some asshole minging really makes everything better, even if it is on a small scale. Lastly, although not as important, I can whitelist people I train immediately and not have to ruin someone else's roleplay for no reason.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I have experience as an admin on three servers now, two being SWRP. I was apart of a community called Empire (pretty big breach server, the biggest back in the day) and I became an admin pretty quickly. After a couple months I reached senior admin but ran into the same problem Icefuse did and realized the owner was bullshitting on anyone lower than his managers. I resigned pretty quickly after a couple of events confirmed everything I thought. The second server I was apart of was Alchemist gaming, which was my first taste in SWRP. I enjoyed my time there a lot even though it was a smaller server (40 or so people if we were really lucky). It ended up not working out and the server died. I resigned from both my position in staff and as Commander Bly just before it did so. Then I came to Icefuse! That was fun. I made staff there as well: http://icefuse.net/forums/threads/joels-staff-application.27927/. A week later I went LOA for three or so days and missed the meeting that would have gotten me promoted to moderator (my mentor said so himself) and I planned to just get it the week after but apparently the stuff with Joah happened and I knew that I wouldn't get anything out of Icefuse (good experience wise) and resigned immediately. Now I'm here, ready to help out again!

1 hour ago, Pulse? said:

+1, may not remember me, may do but me and joel met during AGC time and Nova? Hes a somewhat serious person but would be serious like 90% of the time. Would recommend

Yeah I remember, you were one of the developers on AGC and you're now one of the owners of Nova right? Message me if I'm right or wrong lmao

3 hours ago, levelupjoel said:

Yeah I remember, you were one of the developers on AGC and you're now one of the owners of Nova right? Message me if I'm right or wrong lmao

Yeah, you're sorta right. Im not really an owner im one of the founders though

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process. You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3