Joe's Staff Application

Joe

RP Name: 501st LT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78901331

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

It's not a wish, but more of a want and need, as I hope to better the server to the fullest of my capabilities.

During the first week of the server launch I watched the TR(O)'s train the CR's and took note as to how they did it, I never was able to be on during the time of TR Tryouts and they really needed some, so I took the extra mile and trained a few CR's myself without being trained (Yes I was talked to about it, but I was at least monitored and was able to continue training CR's.)

I would gladly take all ticket's or problems of any kind that range from dealing with minges, whitelisting, and helping with events. I have the highest patience and tolerance which allows me to deal with people in a very professional manner without giving attitude or loosing my cool, I also have IRL experience on how to deescalate a situation and how to go about solving it, even if both parties are angry, it always vital not to automatically assume, it's also very important to get both sides of the story and to issue out warnings. (Police Explorer Program)

I feel I can provide a lot to this community with my capabilities to cooperate and communicate with others as this is the very sole key to teamwork, as well as accepting tickets and doing everything in your capability to see it taken care of, even if it means going the extra mile. I really want to see Synergy flourish into something more than what Icefuse could ever be and keep this Community happy and satisfied with the support staff brings, and I hope to be apart of that staff.

I follow server rule very well and will do my best to enforce them by all means to make sure they are followed to the letter.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

As most people know I tend to be a outgoing, honest, humble, and tolerant person. I love to have a good time with my battalion and my buddies in GM, as we go way back.  Some have seen more of my serious side as I become serious only when the situation at hands require it, such as meetings, a sit, or any type of problem that I feel requires a serious demeanor. I would say my most impressive feat about me is my high tolerance, I can't recall me ever losing my cool and going on in a rage, I dealt with a lot of people being minges as 5th fleet and a lot of bull from other troopers but I myself have never given the said person any attitude as I always keep in mind that this is just a game and it's nothing to be frustrated over or for it to ruin your day. So I like to stay outgoing and friendly, as it may encourage someone else to do the same and keep the atmosphere...energetic I suppose I could say.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

RIP My NAME

*TR 501st LT Joe

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process. You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3