Pythin- Yuuzhang Vong Part 2

Pythin

Name: Pythin

Who helped (If applicable): Deadly Blaze Mercy

Event Name: Yuuzhang Vong Part 2

Summary of the story: The Vong Came back to try and finish relations with Republic and Try and form a better alliance

What was the result of the event?: The CIS were killed and the Vong were killed for some reason?

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP and Shootem up

Former: Liaison

+1 many will -1 but they have completely themselves to blame. Everyone always complains "I've seen this event X number of times" and its because everyone is bloodlusted. I get the Yuuzhang were not suppose to be here yet but its GMOD Starwars rp let them have some liberties. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL EVENTS BEING SHOOT-EM-UPS IF YOU DON'T TRY TO RP AND JUST BE AGGRESSIVE THE WHOLE TIME

Edited by Rocketpackgolem
  • Agree 1
Just now, Brak/Mainstay said:

Don't get me wrong I loved your guys' effort but the Yuuzahn Vong didn't show up til 50 years after clone wars were over.

- RC 44 FOXTROT MED Brak

They were around my guy, and does it matter if Lore happened? Do events Happen with Lore. Seriously You guys want something to be better yet you mess it all up

Former: Liaison

-1. For some obvious reasons.

First off, these guys exist, yes. But do not show up in the clone wars at any point. What are they? Time travelling space gypsy terrorists? No. They for some reason appeared about 40-50 years early.

You complained about players, yet events are meant to be player driven. If they decide to do something big, go past it. Game masters are meant to adapt to the current situations at hand, and not bitch at us in game.

The management wasn't the greatest, and the execution of the event was very poorly handled.

For whatever reason your non-force sensitive followers "sensed" that clones killed  their leader when all adverts alluded to something about the CIS killing them. 

This is all for now,

-Delta Squad Leader Boss

3 minutes ago, Fours said:

-1. For some obvious reasons.

First off, these guys exist, yes. But do not show up in the clone wars at any point. What are they? Time travelling space gypsy terrorists? No. They for some reason appeared about 40-50 years early.

You complained about players, yet events are meant to be player driven. If they decide to do something big, go past it. Game masters are meant to adapt to the current situations at hand, and not bitch at us in game.

The management wasn't the greatest, and the execution of the event was very poorly handled.

For whatever reason your non-force sensitive followers "sensed" that clones killed  their leader when all adverts alluded to something about the CIS killing them. 

This is all for now,

-Delta Squad Leader Boss

Just because in Clone wars we never see them in the cartoon doesn't mean there never existed "Around 25 BBY, three years before the Clone Wars, the Yuuzhan Vong also established a small outpost on the planet Bimmiel.[13] After the formation of the Galactic Empire, Imperial scientists established a base on the same planet, suggesting that Palpatine might have had direct contact with the invaders. However, the remains of the Yuuzhan Vong occupying the outpost went undisturbed until their discovery shortly into the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.[33] It is also known that Yuuzhan Vong scouts were active in the galaxy during the Clone Wars" shows there may have been contact so in theory its plausible to say they made contact before. this isn't failRP. Management was amazing it was how people reacted sure you can say "He has to adapt" But if the player refuses to RP and just stay aggressive is a bad event his fault? 

Just now, Rocketpackgolem said:

Just because in Clone wars we never see them in the cartoon doesn't mean there never existed

15 minutes ago, Fours said:

First off, these guys exist, yes.

Read?

They were in hiding during the clone wars, so the rest of their race or civilization could travel to the galaxy and wipe out all sentient life. I know they exist, I know my lore, I am not a dumbass.

33 minutes ago, Fours said:

This is all for now,

-Delta Squad Leader Boss

Basically this.

You HAVE TO ADAPT to the clones as they do actions or else its pointless to RP. 

These are not scripted events do not get butthurt when people don't follow your storyline. 

Edited by Carter

It is always hard to go through with scripted events, and in this case it didn't go as planned. Organisation could've been better. I agree with what Fours said, partially. Lore should've been checked better, as Yuuzhan Vong are "forceless" and they're hostile, if not all, most of the time. It is clear that you wanted to make something new as well as creative. Only down side of it would be, as stated before, it's legitimacy lorewise. We are playing on a server where Thorn, Waxer, Fives, Hardcase, Colt and Adi Gallia are alive, Gregor and Sev are not MIA either, and that's not even everyone. We consistently get attacked by CIS, Deathwatch almost everyday as well as around 10 Sith at a time. There's no need to get angry or anything over it, it's just a game.