Gru's Plan Memes

7 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Since the first meme seems to be targeting me but I'm not 100% sure I'll respond if I took this the wrong way and it wasn't directed towards me please tell me.

:( I wasn't angry I was called out I was angry he 
1) Chose to target me for no reason I didn't say anything bad about him or imply I was against moose. Frankly it looks like he wanted to attack me bc he doesn't like me. 

2) He said it was personal as if the whole server didn't know what happened or rumors weren't already being spread

3) He insulted me first

4) I was just in a shitty mood

1) I would've been fine if he said "Hey man I don't think this should be on the forums it seems kind of personal" He instead said "What are you special. why ask something personal on the forums" which in of itself was false as by this point  Joah, Moose, and other people have made much more insulting posts that explained the situation but at the point of making that post I didn't see the one made by Joah which had memes on it which explained it pretty well. The fact that he somehow chose me the one literal one that was the least insulting and thought I was attacking moose I had actually liked moose and still have a hard time believing he did something like that. all i wanted was to be better informed.

2) This by no means was personal. By this time it was already the "hot topic" and everyone was speaking on it of course I can't blame him for not knowing that but I can blame him for commenting and judging me for something he knew nothing about. He acted as though I asked for his social security. It honestly rubbed me off like the wrong way. Like he was just trying to pick at me because he seen someone he could. He obviously couldn't do it to the mob so he picked at me. 

3) I know this was immature to lash out even if he attacked me first but it's kind of hard when I was in a shitty mood I currently am still sick and have been throwing up for the past three days. went to the hospital turns out I'm suffering withdrawals because I ran out of a prescription I had.

4) Again sometimes you just have to let things go and I clearly wasn't able to I should've let the remark pass but I was pissed. because of all the aforementioned things. I get some of you won't have seen that post as it's now locked but I will say this everything I did was because of a provocation. 

Bra.... This wasn't targeted at you it's just the two I had saved on my phone.....

22 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Since the first meme seems to be targeting me but I'm not 100% sure I'll respond if I took this the wrong way and it wasn't directed towards me please tell me.

:( I wasn't angry I was called out I was angry he 
1) Chose to target me for no reason I didn't say anything bad about him or imply I was against moose. Frankly it looks like he wanted to attack me bc he doesn't like me. 

2) He said it was personal as if the whole server didn't know what happened or rumors weren't already being spread

3) He insulted me first

4) I was just in a shitty mood

1) I would've been fine if he said "Hey man I don't think this should be on the forums it seems kind of personal" He instead said "What are you special. why ask something personal on the forums" which in of itself was false as by this point  Joah, Moose, and other people have made much more insulting posts that explained the situation but at the point of making that post I didn't see the one made by Joah which had memes on it which explained it pretty well. The fact that he somehow chose me the one literal one that was the least insulting and thought I was attacking moose I had actually liked moose and still have a hard time believing he did something like that. all i wanted was to be better informed.

2) This by no means was personal. By this time it was already the "hot topic" and everyone was speaking on it of course I can't blame him for not knowing that but I can blame him for commenting and judging me for something he knew nothing about. He acted as though I asked for his social security. It honestly rubbed me off like the wrong way. Like he was just trying to pick at me because he seen someone he could. He obviously couldn't do it to the mob so he picked at me. 

3) I know this was immature to lash out even if he attacked me first but it's kind of hard when I was in a shitty mood I currently am still sick and have been throwing up for the past three days. went to the hospital turns out I'm suffering withdrawals because I ran out of a prescription I had.

4) Again sometimes you just have to let things go and I clearly wasn't able to I should've let the remark pass but I was pissed. because of all the aforementioned things. I get some of you won't have seen that post as it's now locked but I will say this everything I did was because of a provocation. 

Taken to PM's.

Edited by chhing