How's Doom's Unit Doing? (March)

Chambers

Well hello there!

It's been awhile since I made one of these posts on the forums (the last one was when I was WO) and I think I might make it a monthly thing.
This is an open invitation to the community to give feedback to the Doom's Unit battalion and to give any suggestions that might come to mind.

Keep it constructive and if you can, so if you see a problem explain a solution you might have! 

If you think there is something we are doing really well at to let us know so we can keep doing it!

ps @Scribbles I haven't forgotten about the last time you wanted to talk but we both seem so busy xD

- Doom's Unit XO Chambers

Edited by Carter
  • Agree 2
13 minutes ago, Tojo said:

If you did the HW i assigned you @Carter we would be a step in the right direction. Dont be afraid to take action as an Acting CO

Gotta talk to my Intel guy's we gotta keep things efficient with the Docs (Also just redid the Docs 2 weeks ago and they just need some tweaking I think) you got some good ideas there that I will be incorporating into the current docs and I want to speak to @Maymays Since he is the Intel manager. If you two get your heads together and @Turbine that would be awesome since they are my Doc guys right now. <3 ;)

Edited by Carter
  • Agree 1