2v2 Server Tournament

Blaze

Name: TR 41st GC WO Blaze

Suggestion: A 2v2 tournament where any and all can participate. This would be a game of skill so the participants would become CTs and health set to 250 and armor at 100. The tournament could have a small entry fee (if this is allowed) at 10-30k, winner takes all. The DC-15A or DC-15S can be used (participant choice) and if enough people sign up will involve double elimination with a "losers" bracket that will give teams two chances to win it all. I've already set up a Google Form for the entry here - (https://goo.gl/forms/FVXvkEMtliDYijIY2) - and the rules would be posted outside of the arena. The arena would be a simple PVP dupe in CSR or SBH. After registration is complete the bracket containing the teams would be posted with the times and dates of each match (matches would take place every 5-10 minutes for an hour at a time with a break in between for events and whatnot. Let me know what you guys think just thought it would be something fun for the community to get involved in and have some friendly competition.

Implementation: Stated Above

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

We did something similar to this with core tournament. 

That being said talk to me in TeamSpeak asap and we can get this organized. I’ll probably try and keep this in recon to promote teamwork 

• Retired Founder
3 hours ago, Xaze said:

That being said talk

ʜᴇʜ.
ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀs.

ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ / ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ.