Ski's Staff Application

Ski

RP Name: TR SO SSL AENG CSM Ski

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:192216199

Timezone: GMT, London Timezone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really would like to go for admin just for the fact to help the server. I have been playing and experiencing Synergy Roleplay for a while now and have really got to know the community and also have fun with it. I was always interested in looking after the server and helping everyone out just to make the server better. I feel like I would be a valuable staff member since I am a quick learner and an actual likeable person. Making a difference has always been appealing to me, and I am always happy to help people in any situation. Trying my best and doing well in what I do is a gift I hold close, so therefore, I wish to be an administrator because I am interested in the way the server works and also would love the experience to meet new people and make Synergy a welcoming place. I am fully aware I need to be active, and I can garuntee that. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born in Poland and lived there for 2 years until I moved to England, and have been living there ever since. I started playing Garry's Mod roleplay nearly 2 years ago, and instantly knew this was a good thing to get into. Star Wars has always been an interest of mine, so SWRP appealed to me a lot. I found synergy when it was still on the old ship, the first battalion I joined was 41st GC, until I left it because it did not interest me. Then after that I passed tryouts for Shadow Company, and have been with them ever since, through thick and thin. When I am not playing, I am either focusing on school work or studying. I am also part of an organization called RAFAC. They are a cadet force for the RAF, and have taught me many things. I have learned how to be patient, I have learnt leadership and speaking. I am always confident in myself and overall a positive person. I understand if I do not get accepted, I am always looking for ways to improve myself so feedback is welcomed with open arms.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Currently, I have had no Garry's Mod staff experience. This is due to the fact I never felt ready enough until today and I am confident to step forwards. I have learnt basic staff proceedures so I will catch on quickly. 

Edited by Ski