Bungo Is It Out This Jawn

Alright boys. Seeing as all of the former 327th are resigning it was just a matter of time before I hopped on the band wagon outta here. Its been a fun 4 months on Synergy but after some recent events and me not liking some of the higher ups I've decided to end my time on the server. Don't know if I'll ever come back, but for now I'm out. Sorry if I forget any noteable people here in this goodbye section. Love you all.

@Colon - Has the big gay

@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz - One of the only active people in our ghost town of a discord. Thanks for being there until the end.

@Drayyen - Beaned by Joah but love you papa.

@Heroix - Thanks for making an attempt to save this battalion. Didn't agree with how you led us at sometimes but now that I look back at it I realize that you kinda inherited a massive fuck up. Sorry for being a cuck sometimes.

@Crumpet - Also has the big gay

@Arcantus - Best 327th BCMD, love ya.

@Mocaris - Best Aayla Secura, kind went on LOA for months but still love ya.

@Top Fragger - Still waiting on my 2ndLT.

@BlackiSblack - Thanks for giving us homeless 327th and 91st a place to go. Sorry for joining and just going on LOA almost immediately my dude.

@327th - We tried lads. Thanks to everyone who stayed until the end, rejoined to help out,etc. Met alot of people I can actually consider friends in this battalion thanks for everything.

- Bungo.

• Agree 1