Argon Fillips Game Maker application

Name:TR Domms Unit WO Argon  (Argon Fillips)-Out of character name

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:175931101

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:I have played 333 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:8 (Becouse i know a lot like everything but still not enaugh)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Not bad i love to talk with people and i am not a guy who yell at people so if you ask me i am good

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes i Understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:Enemy ships enter our Planet system and start raining our ship with bombs thay destroy skygate than Dart Maul and some commando Droids enter to our ship with cloak while our troopers are Fighting with Droids than Dart Maul go to Main Bridge to take Fleet for hostiges while troopers are trying to fix problem with maul Commando Droids pland bombs in Engen room and HMC (Hyper Matter Chaimber) than Darth Maul Request Escape pod to leave Troopers give him one and he leave while Troopers are fixing problems with Commando Droids and Bombs thats all

I'm going to +1 this a couple of things to improve on tho:

- "bombs thay destroy skygate than Dart Maul"  first off the spelling i get that English maybe isn't you'r first language and i can understand that.

- Just another example of spelling/grammar "Hyper Matter Chaimber" it should be either core or chamber i cant remember exactly but you got the abbreviation correct. It's nice to read over what you have wrote and fix anything that is underlined in red.

- One last thing detail is always key and you can never have to much what i would like to see is you expanding on this idea and explain how you are going to set-up the event whats characters you'r using and how the story unfolds Etc.......
Anyways that's all i got to say

Good luck with you'r application
`Weevil

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Weevil said:

I'm going to +1 this a couple of things to improve on tho:

- "bombs thay destroy skygate than Dart Maul"  first off the spelling i get that English maybe isn't you'r first language and i can understand that.

- Just another example of spelling/grammar "Hyper Matter Chaimber" it should be either core or chamber i cant remember exactly but you got the abbreviation correct. It's nice to read over what you have wrote and fix anything that is underlined in red.

- One last thing detail is always key and you can never have to much what i would like to see is you expanding on this idea and explain how you are going to set-up the event whats characters you'r using and how the story unfolds Etc.......
Anyways that's all i got to say

Good luck with you'r application
`Weevil

Tnx