Senator's Unfortunate Life

BigZach

Name: BigZach

Who helped (If applicable): Taur, Alec, Wicked

Event Name: Senator's Unfortunate Life

Summary of the story: Senator Ion is followed by a bounty hunter the bounty hunter is somehow let on board by the republic and ends up taking the senator hostage.

What was the result of the event?: Some RP stuff some Fail RP from Non event people. the Senator left with another bounty hunter as a friend because of the racism he faced

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, el-grimlock said:

-1 dragged out too long

yeah sorry was getting Med RP done on me and had to find someone else to keep everyone else happy

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I dont mind passive RP events but they need to include everyone a bit better. Having had multiple events in a row that are now just us walking around on defcon 4/5 is boring. I would suggest moving the evnts off the main server or find a way that makes it so not everyone has to just walk around the ship for 30 minutes with no payoff.

spacer.pngspacer.png

7 minutes ago, conillim said:

I dont mind passive RP events but they need to include everyone a bit better. Having had multiple events in a row that are now just us walking around on defcon 4/5 is boring. I would suggest moving the evnts off the main server or find a way that makes it so not everyone has to just walk around the ship for 30 minutes with no payoff.

Good idea. Thanks.