ARC selections

Chambers

This is a repost from the thread I created earlier in suggestions 

So this has bothered me for awhile about ARC selections process of elimination and I have talked to Blitz about some of these things but I would like to get the community's take on it.  

I am going to keep the actual scenario for the testing of ARC vague as to not give it away so I will just be referring to it as the "scenario".

Currently, you have to beat the scenario within an allotted time to prove your skill, this part of selections is an awesome way of finding out if people have the skill and the ability to communicate to become ARC.

What I am currently disliking about the whole thing is the if nobody passes (or you do pass) we move to 2 vs 2 format that pits the recruits against each other.

This isn't a true test of proving your worthiness (In my opinion) Two recruits that aren't   ARC against each other to become ARC (See my confusion?) It also seems to turn into who has the better internet connection. 

I actually had to face off against Blitz the first time I did the 2 vs 2 and we got creamed, This is how I think 2 vs 2 should actually go if you are going to keep it; 2 ARCS face off against 2 recruits if you can beat the ARC you proved yourself worthy of being an ARC.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions? 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Blitz has ultimate say on who gets to be an ARC trooper, if you have a problem, take it to Blitz.

Not really a problem. More of a disagreement. Like I said. I love how selections are now. Even told blitz that but the last part.  It just seems unneeded and not a good way to really gain knowledge of the people attending. I can kill someone else and be a shit leader. Does that make me an ARC trooper? 

Just now, Carter said:

Did you even read the post?

I did, I just believe this conversation should be with Blitz first, then start from there.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

1 hour ago, Carter said:

So this has bothered me for awhile about ARC selections process of elimination and I have talked to Blitz about some of these things but I would like to get the community's take on it. 

Just now, Snow said:

I did, I just believe this conversation should be with Blitz first, then start from there.

I didn't just go over his head and make a post but I appreciate you trying to keep it with the leaders.

I mostly want ideas and see if other people have opinions on the matter.

Just now, Carter said:

I didn't just go over his head and make a post but I appreciate you trying to keep it with the leaders.

I mostly want ideas and see if other people have opinions on the matter.

I understand, I was Havoc and Blitz before, I'm just a little protective, that's all.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc