Darkk's staff app

Darkk

RP Name: Darkk

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:115216021

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become staff so that I can help the community.Also, i would like to be able to kick/ban people breaking the rules.Generally, when I call for staff someone accepts but a friend of mine say they don't.Also when there are events generally we don't get much action so I would like to be able to spawn NPCs and create more action.Also, I want to make the roleplay environment more friendly and enjoyable.Finally, I would like to help new people get welcomed to the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am generally a nice person and I try not to get into trouble all my fellow friends say I am nice and a good person.Also, i try to do what my commander says all the time and am very accepting of anything he says.I also play sports and games that involve leadership like CSGO (game) and soccer (sport).Also, i am a very active member I am usually on for 6-7 hours on Monday to Friday and on the weekend possibly 8-9 hours.Finally, since this has been posted I have played for 80 hours total on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience?yes. on a previous server i was staff and did a good job the owner said(a dark RP server)

Edited by Darkk

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Thank you Maymays for pointing that out I forgot to add a period at the end.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until February 23rd to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending