Synergy Roleplay Recording

Community members of Synergy Roleplay, I urge you to read and comply to this post!

It's come to my attention that... wow. Synergy Roleplay is a great community. It's only been 2 days but we have over 400 registered players (Joah confirmed this) and already a lot going on! There has already been quite a few events and scenarios that have went down on the server. Everything from running around on the first day to check out stuff, to having permission from Koval to RP being ATC (Koval and staff if you guys are reading this, PLEASE allow me to be ATC trained and help with it, I have so many suggestions!), to lining up taking pictures and laughing with the 501st, to Hudson singing in OOC for us, to huge events/battles happening on the base with ships and explosions going off everywhere! It's been action packed!

So I think that we should seriously be recording our gameplay on SR and uploading them on youtube to share with everyone! It will be a good way to share the fun moments with each other but also show to the whole gmod community how great SR! We will bring in a lot of new players eager to join us and grow the community even more!

I am currently uploading a few videos to youtube and will create a synergy roleplay playlist. That way we can put all our favorite moments in one place for easy access. If you would like to help and record/upload your personal experience, please do so! If you don't have any recording software, here are some good FREE programs!

(I personally Recommend OBS; it's the best with my experience of recording/uploading for the past 8 years.)

OBS

X-Split

Shadowplay
Bandicam

Spread the word! If you already have uploaded videos of SR thus far, post them here and I'll add them to the playlist! Let's remember these great times!

- Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x