Apology for Abusing Money Bug

I just want to say i'm sorry for what happened, Joah explained what the outcome of our mistakes was and i'm just going to explain what happened. First off some player came up and said "If you sell your guns, you get money." So I was like a new money method, why don't I try it out, and it worked. I knew I should have told Joah about it because it was a bug, and he's trying to get rid of bugs, and glitches. At that time I knew how I could get a jump on the economy and be one step ahead of it, my intention was to have that jump on the guns and skills, not to ruin the entire economy. I didn't think just a few people had that jump, it would destroy the economy for all players. At this point, word got around and made its way up to Joah. Joah I didn't want this to hurt you or the server in any way. I just want to say i'm very sorry for what I did.

Sincerely,

Harden/Sev

With all due respect.

You saying oh new money making method almost made me leave the post.

And as a person who has meet you in game you are not very nice to new players in my opinion not as in you are rude you just dont show them respect by just saying hi back when they see sev and say hello sev.

I dont know if this apology is genuine or just beacuse you got busted beacuse you guys were doing 1 mill give aways like it was bar mitzva in february.

But at least you had the guts to post this on the forums.