Bebo's Public Apology

Hello everyone.

If you are not aware of what happened, let me fill you in. There was a glitch basically where you could get 50,000 each time you sold a weapon and you had that weapon unlimited. So you got 50,000 by clicking twice, over, and over again.

When I learned of this, I did not know what I causing. I didn't know that this would affect the entirety of the server, I was quick thinking and only thinking about myself which was extremely selfish of me. I did not know that I would break the economy and ruin it for all you you guys, the players. I just wanted money and I when I found out about this Glitch I abused it and wanted to give money to players which I did. I wanted to help you guys. 

I did not know I would cause all of this and make an economy wipe and permagun wipe. I did not mean to cause harm to the server in any way. It was an idiotic move by me.

I am most sorry to Joah and the higher ups. I did not mean to cause this harm to the server. It was an idiot decision by me.

- Bebo

thank you for the apology. we all make mistakes but it is about how we correct them and use the mistakes to understand what to do in the future. 

As a side note, on icefuse i created ICBC(new boarder control) and when i was not given my payment(icefuse currency) i was pissed off as well as i was not given director after putting countless hours of doing this. So i questioned Ron and Odyssey and made a rude message out of anger to the ICBC director that i am ashamed of doing. This resulted of me being forced off of staff and all my management groups (admin,intel,recruitment,TR,game master apprentice, and staff trainer). Now i use that to made better choices.

• Agree 1

All good, but watch, people are going to come up to me and be like,

"Oh, Beb I saw your apology, it's okay." And then I will have to scream at them,

"I'm not that dumb cuck Grey Jedi!" 

FFS, you had to do it :P