Andrew's The Master

Andrews

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Andrews

Who helped (If applicable): @Duck

Event Name: The Master

Summary of the story: This was a part #2 event from a event I did this morning #6am event. So this Master's Appertence has turned himself in to the Jedi Order and was able to become a Jedi Padawan. When the Master found out, he wanted to seek more information. He hired DW to assist him in the search of the infomration he wanted. 

What was the result of the event?: 1x Deathwatch Lieutenant escaped  / 2x DW Trooper Died / 1x DW Trooper and the trooper were captured. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Little Passive RP the beginning and end / Mostly Shoot em Up

+1, got to kill/shoot some DW.

Current: Parjai-1 Bear
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Gotta admit, was great to hear their reactions to that, and you did get me out in the end

Yeah, I discussed it with Jackson and Thexan and they were both thinking it's gucci

+1, executed a Sith Master with a door because he was annoying and murdered a few Deathwatch for kicks.