Avavel's Staff Application

Avavel

RP Name: TR WPI ENG 1stLT Avavel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5522401

Timezone: GMT +8 (Singapore Timezone)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be part of the staff team because the community here is vibrant and lively and i want to try keep it that way, answering tickets, enforcing rules and keeping people in a serious RP attitude. I wish to be a administrator to help out the server during eastern time, i realized there are not that many eastern staff and sometimes they get overwhelmed by tickets or by Clone Cadets wanting to be trained, so i hope to devote some time to help around.  

I also wish to help the server grow in the eastern side, step by step gaining players to stay on the server by being a staff member that keeps the community active, hosting sims, events and many more. Being a previous Admin of Icefuse Networks, i have gained many experiences dealing with Minges and tickets, I wish to bring forward this experiences and help the server to deal with rule breakers.

With my previous experiences, i can deal with tickets fast and efficiently and help with some tickets new starting staff do not know how to handle. In a nutshell, i just wish for this server to grow  and be a server that can bring alot of joy and happiness to group of people.  I believe with time and effort from this loving community. We can stand at the top, being  of the best Star Wars The Clone Wars RP server out there.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  As people who knows me know, i am a Patient person, willing to take time out of his own schedule to help people out. If anyone needs help with a ticket, unless i am busy with real life issues, i will always take the ticket. its not because i want people to thank me, it because i find joy in helping people, helping people has always leave me with a smile on my face after i successfully deal with their issues. i have never lost my temper helping another player, if i can't deal with the issue, i will try to find another person who can deal with it such as language barriers. However as much as i love helping people, my bad side is not fun. if the situations needs me to be serious. i will take it seriously and stop all the fun and jokes and deal with it to the best of my capability, this includes dealing with arguments or flame wars in chat. I also study event management, so i can help with event planning as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was a previous Admin and game master of icefuse Star wars roleplay server when joah was still a head admin there. i was a admin there for 5 - 6 months. I was also previously a admin for a minecraft pixelmon server. so i have experiences dealing with children or minges already. 

• Agree 1

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until February 7th to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending