The blockade Destroyed and the rescue mission on Endor

Wombat

Name: Wombat

Who helped (If applicable): Huge Shoutout to Esitt, Taytay, Zyner, Square, Deadly

Event Name: The blockade over endor and the rescue mission on endor

Summary of the story: 2 Phases.

Phase 1- Square and Zyner Lead that part of the event, republic vs'd a blockade of CIS frigates to then be deployed. After the ships were destroyed, for some reason someone jumped to hyperspace. 

Phase 2- Attack battalions were sent to endor to eliminate all CIS and capture 2 hostages. 

What was the result of the event?: 2 hostages left behind, all CIS Destroyed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up.

Edited by Wombat
Im sorry deadly

+1 Got a lot of good feedback from my battalion as well as others. I personally had a lot of fun helping with this event for phase 2, even though we did sit in a cell for about 90 minutes, it was still fun and pretty relaxed, but still in character. Well done, can't wait to see more events from you in the future.

P.S. Why does everyone forget to say I helped... :$

2 hours ago, Deadly said:

+1 Got a lot of good feedback from my battalion as well as others. I personally had a lot of fun helping with this event for phase 2, even though we did sit in a cell for about 90 minutes, it was still fun and pretty relaxed, but still in character. Well done, can't wait to see more events from you in the future.

P.S. Why does everyone forget to say I helped... :$

Added you mate