[ACCEPTED] 104th SSG Stryker's Staff application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: 104th MED SSG Stryker

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:55861051

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have staffed on other servers and always found it a blast, helping the member of the community and accepting tickets was an enjoyable thing to me. Seeing the staff members on here be so outgoing, friendly and helpful makes me want to join their team to carry that same energy. I have been playing synergy for almost 2 weeks and enjoy it more than the other servers I tried on, so joining staff will allow me to help this server stay as a good example of what a SWRP server should be. I'm naturally a friendly and helpful guy that takes enjoyment from the fact I helped someone when they needed it so that would easily transfer over to staff. Another big reason of being staff is helping during events and even being game master. I think this will help me understand the basics and carry that on to that role when I eventually get it. In conclusion the biggest reason I want staff is to help the friendly people of the server that welcomed me with a warm greeting, its my way of giving back to the help and kindness I was shown.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm from America and lived here most of my life, I'm in the military and have been going strong for 10 years straight, I love star wars (obviously since I spend most of my time on a star wars server) I used to be heavy into this but moving to japan and deploying hurt that, though that's no longer an issue. I'm an avid gamer which is my main hobby and very big into movies and anime thanks to my time in Japan.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was on icefuse  as an EA for a long time during the more or so golden age of SWRP when it was getting off the ground and attracted a large crowd. I was in charge of the training program and a game master manager there, a lot of my focus being on the server and helping the friendly members that played. I have extensive knowledge on how to deal with minges, staff sits and resolving things to better reflect the server. I'm always willing to learn though and improve!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 109

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

Great candidate!

Will do well as an Admin!

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox