The Soft War

• System

Name: Wooley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:649268514

Who helped (If applicable): bana, baelfire, Bropdrop, Zio

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Pre Vizsla & Savage Opress launched an attack on the planet of Onderon to rule the planet for Darth Maul's campaign conquest over the galaxy. They have captured and arrested King Ramsis Dendup and are summoning for his execution! We deployed and freed him and the planet and managed to take down Visla! Savage got away in one of our LAATS but thats okay! We will get him next time!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

2/3/5

Banning WW and Force Choke for Jedi just for your Sith EJ's to be using Force Slow and Absorb to tear through people was not an enjoyable experience for me, along with your Pre Vizla EJ using the $100 pistols on people. Everything else was p good. 

I would personally like to see an event without the rayshield covering the entire base with this map, yet I haven't seen once since it got back in rotation. 

Performance was p good! 

• Pay Respect 1

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

4/4/5 Watched Savage shut up a trooper after the trooper asked for it. I finally got to use an intercom and it seemed the Server handled it pretty well. Although Mr Zio didn't hear us say not to use his Permas

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye