CLONEWARS STORE WEAPONS DISSAPEARING RANDOMLY

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): HIGH

6674cd41db50cbbbe3bfff47f47e54c1.png

Evidence (if you can) :E Watch this 8 second video
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iuhAvqk25QMQKhc-O/d1337r0DPQ8H?invite=cr-MSw4UTcsMjI0MzMxMzc2LA

Description of the bug: I deleted a civilian character and now my money has been reset i left the server and the dioxis grenade i bought for alot of money. My DC17 shotgun which i no love have

access to.

How can we recreate it: I deleted a civilian character and now my money has been reseti jusy want my guns back i paid 150$+ for these guns, and 700 overall on synergy, please help

2 hours ago, Lateralus said:

I deleted a civilian character

Why did you do this?  If you need a name change,  There's a command.   You do not need to delete your civilian for this.

I can see them helping with your guns but credits is a different story.    Both Xaze and Jad have been telling people for awhile NOT to delete characters. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

• Founder
Founder

Yo!

Deleting a character does not effect your perma weapons at all. I'd just wait for a restart / reconnect and they'll come back.

Thanks,

Additionally any store related thing should be posted in store support for future notice.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife