[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Azara Staff Application

RP Name:  Naval RID LTJG Armand Isard (Koan) | GM MED PFC Microwave | Noak

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:99586379

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have enjoyed playing on the server since the first time I joined, and wanted to be able to help out the community. I enjoy playing on synergy and would like to be able to help players new and old enjoy being in the community and have assistance when needed. I feel that in the later nights (2-4/5am EST) there is stuff online, but most tend to be afk, and I would like to help whenever someone needs help that late, and I tend to be on at those late hours. As an administrator, I also want to help improve the QoL for players on the server with any problems they have, no matter the size. Additionally, I believe that my experience and dedication to the server will allow me to make meaningful contributions to the team. I am committed to maintaining a positive and supportive environment for all players, ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable experience on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I've played Garry's Mod for a very long time (15k hours to be specific), and throughout my time I have played many different servers. Outside of Synergy, I attend college and work. I'm passionate about both gaming and my studies, and I enjoy finding ways to apply what I've learned in real-life situations to improve my gameplay and contributions to the server. Finally, I also spend time developing random things like discord bots and stuff for Garry's Mod.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Icefuse CWRP: T-Mod > Admin | Icefuse JvS: T-Mod > Senior Mod | DefconPRP: Mod | More but I cannot remember the community names.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 115:33:56

Edited by Azara
updated

Naval RID LT Armand Isard | Jedi CG TG XXVIII | Formerly: Naval Koan

+1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

GM Leadership

+1 super active!

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 active guy and I do agree wish there was more Staff later at night, obviously not their fault but no reason to not +1 someone who wants to be there

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox