[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Winter's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Winter

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:419642845

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left due to me being unable to keep up with quota and mental stability.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I want to rejoin because recently I've had more time to allocate towards being staff. And I believe me being staff would not only help the people on synergy but it would help my battalion and battalion staff get certain things done without needing to wait. I look towards being helpful again and wish to help administrate synergy once again, proving to the staff team I can be reliable once more.

Additionally I believe my past experiences may be incredible use for the staff team as I have a good knowledge about synergy's regulations and how things should operate from a staff point of view. If I was once again selected I promise no tickets will be left hanging, no recruit left waiting, I will try my hardest to make the staff team look great once more!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I without a doubt that my time as staff was nothing but helpful. I always tried my best assisting with Game Master events and deployments. I gave suggestions when needed and most of all. I consistently took a-lot of tickets per week. I believe there were two instances as staff that I was held responsible for but none that would need mentioning as they are minor and I was never arrest logged by CG.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: 
Former: 
 Ghost Company "Switchblade"212th Pilot "Oddball" | 212th Support LeadCG Pilot "Mack"

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 this man was on fire before

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox