501st BOTM

• System

Name: Yoda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147787002

Who helped (If applicable): Gurk, Sunny, Nexus, Alastor, WarMaster, Drop, Bakus

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): umbarra is mid

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1
Head Admin

2/3/5

Think this was just a personal dis-taste for the event, and I think 90% of the 501st enjoyed it. For me I didn't get to play as my character due to the lore of the lore deployment which is a womp womp for me, but this was a shooter deployment with a premade dupe that I myself made, wasn't the vibe for me for a BOTM deployment. Also in the 2nd part you had EJ's (possibly not your fault) that were no clipped and cloaked shooting at people I guess acting as "turrets" except that one of them was actively engaged in combat as a random Umbaran, went behind a building to escape with no way out, and cloaked and no clipped away. 

Bakus was a good EJ for the Pong Krell part. 212th did good. I just had those gripes that frustrated me personally as a player and probably doesn't reflect on my battalion as a whole. Thanks for hosting and thanks for indulging our BCMD's wishes for the lore deployment :) 

• Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

5/5/5 i had a blast! Thank you for hosting this deployment! I think a lot of ppl had a lot of fun! :) 

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

5/5/5 501st on top, nothing wrong with this amazing deployment!

Current: 332nd Officer CPT ARCL Jesse

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager, Vice Admiral Tarkin

spacer.png