A Wild Ride

• System

Name: Squid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527035102

Who helped (If applicable): Smitty, Jugh, Shakes, Moose, Warden

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Crazy set of events and a long bender leads to a horrible situation and ends up in the destruction of the ship

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Dumb 1

1/1/5

You cook Squid don't get me wrong, but this felt like something to just hit quota. This was not something that is worthy of a deployment in my opinion.

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

Just now, NexusRyan said:

1/1/5

You cook Squid don't get me wrong, but this felt like something to just hit quota. This was not something that is worthy of a deployment in my opinion.

Honestly, just wanted to do something random. Brain splurge. As well, I don't believe in anything to just hit quota, I'm sorry ya didn't enjoy it. But, I just wanted to do something crazy.

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

1 minute ago, EdwardFrost said:

5/5/5 Had a great time, rolled with the random shit we did

Bro this deployment was not the best event you have ever played don't cave to the shitty rating bro

1/1/5 

I understand if this was your first deployment but everyone was really confused on what was going on and it was pretty much find a way to this one area without hitting a wall :/ 

Idk if there was any story involved but if there was i would love to know what happened

3 hours ago, IamSquid said:

Honestly, just wanted to do something random. Brain splurge. As well, I don't believe in anything to just hit quota, I'm sorry ya didn't enjoy it. But, I just wanted to do something crazy.

I respect the want to do something different, this is why you're GMO! However, for a deployment I feel like there needs to be just something, doesn't have to be shooting but just something other than being on a venator.

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

Just now, NexusRyan said:

I respect the want to do something different, this is why you're GMO! However, for a deployment I feel like there needs to be just something, doesn't have to be shooting but just something other than being on a venator.

Yeah. I don't disagree lol. Just wanted to do something more free and open for players, let them do as they wish.

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid